Twin Sash is a modern type of windows that offer supreme flexibility and hence convenience. It provides the best possible combination of combining the traditional casement windows with traditional inward opening fly screen in a single panel. On-demand, an additional security grille or blind for utmost security and privacy can also be added. Designed to facilitate maximum design coverage with the minimum number of profile sections, Twin Sash windows are the most advanced products to provide user optimum convenience as well as to fabricator with the ideal range of products to meet diverse demands of any new building construction or any window replacement program in the fast-growing construction industry.
The Unique Window World is the leading Twin Sash Window manufacturer in India is intended to give extreme adaptability to fabricators and customers alike. It gives the choice of consolidating the conventional casement window with customary internal opening fly screen alternative. There is an office to consolidate a security barbecue or blinds for security or protection. It was intended to encourage most extreme plan scope with the base number of profile segments giving fabricator and in the meantime the end client with the perfect scope of items to suit any window substitution program or building compose in the quickly developing development industry. As a Twin Sash Window manufacturer in India, we guarantee the best possible prices on the market.
- Window/Door joining walls should be plastered from inside as well as outside. The cavity in which the new window shall be installed shall be free from any obstruction. The sill should be well plastered.
- Each window should be adequately and properly shimmed to the plumb level.
- The cavity shall be measured at three points both in width and height as under, the variation between the maximum and minimum size in case of width and also in height should not exceed 12 mm.
- The width of the sill be more than the window frame width.
- Clear guidelines to be given whether window to be internally flushed or externally flushed or what space to be left whether outside or inside if the sill level is more.
- The installation shall commence only after one coat of paint, it should also be ensured that there is no plaster of Paris work done on the joining face of the window to the wall.
- In case the grills are to be installed for slider windows and inward opening window it should be installed before the installation of the window. In case of outward opening window, it should be installed after the installation of the window.