Adorned with mesmerizing features like versatility and generation-next designing, Tilt & Turn Windows offer more than just supporting environmental causes; they provide a practical way to save energy in buildings. Ideal for modern homes, Unique Window World’s tilt & turn windows are gaining huge popularity now-a-days. Just by turning the handle of the tilt and turn windows once, you can open the top slightly for secure ventilation. Also, by twisting the handle again and the window will swing inward on its side hinges for easy cleaning. Isn’t it easier than in the past?
Available in numerous styles and finishes, Unique Window World’s tilt & turn windows can be used anywhere. You can choose your preferred effects and glass options to make your own style statement at your home or workplace. Many homeowners are opting for tilt & turn windows as they are energy efficient, reduce noise and provide more safety to homes. The low maintenance is also an added advantage of using tilt & turn windows.
- Available in many hues
- Excellent safety
- Easy to clean
- Window/Door joining walls should be plastered from inside as well as outside. The cavity in which the new window shall be installed shall be free from any obstruction. The sill should be well plastered.
- Each window should be adequately and properly shimmed to the plumb level.
- The cavity shall be measured at three points both in width and height as under, the variation between the maximum and minimum size in case of width and also in height should not exceed 12 mm.
- The width of the sill be more than the window frame width.
- Clear guidelines to be given whether window to be internally flushed or externally flushed or what space to be left whether outside or inside if the sill level is more.
- The installation shall commence only after one coat of paint, it should also be ensured that there is no plaster of Paris work done on the joining face of the window to the wall.
- In case the grills are to be installed for slider windows and inward opening window it should be installed before the installation of the window. In case of outward opening window, it should be installed after the installation of the window.